Satin Web is now Octua
A few days ago, I wrote a post about the future of Satin Web. After careful consideration, I have made a major decision about the future of Satin Web. I’m renaming it to Octua.
Why Octua? It sounds cool! It doesn’t have any special meaning really, it’s just a fun name!
I would also like to clarify that Octua is still the same program as Satin Web. All the features you love aren't going away.
What else is new?
I have added a ton of new features in this update! Some of them include:
- New icons: I have completely replaced all of the icons so the user interface is more consistent.
- Updated context menus: I have added some new context menus to the program.
- Favicon: You can now easily see a site's favicon. It is shown in the top right corner of the program.
- Theme: Octua now remembers your selected theme. Hooray!
- New homepage: I have ditched the Satin Web Portal and set Google to the homepage.
- Bookmarks: I have added a bookmarks manager. It's pretty cool!
- Color picker: Easily pick a color and view its information.
- Bug fixes: I have fixed a lot of bugs!
That's not even all that's new with the Octua update! However, I don't want to make this post too long. I hope you enjoy this update! If you want to check it out, click here. Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!