Syndicate v1.3 is here!
It has been ages since I last updated Syndicate. However, that changes today with the release of Syndicate v1.3. This update for Syndicate introduces a ton of exciting new features while improving the user interface!
- Find feeds: Looking for a certain feed? You can now search for a specific feed and have it shown to you!
- Better UI: I have improved Syndicate's user interface quite a bit. It's easier to read things now and less clunky in general.
- Feeds count: If you click on the Syndicate icon in the top right corner, you can view the total number of feeds you have.
- Random feed: Want something to read? You can now have Syndicate pick a random feed for you! (These feeds are from a curated list. All of them are appropriate.)
- Bug fixes: Finally, I have squashed some bugs in this update.
I hope you enjoy this update for Syndicate! I have spent a lot of time working on it. My next project will most likely be a new Android app, so stay tuned for that. As always, thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!